Literature review writing is not just a summary of one or several sources. It must not include the author's achievements in each paragraph. It is very important to evaluate the literature work under analysis and make your own conclusions concerning the topic of the research. A writer needs to summarize each item briefly, if heshe is going to complete an annotated bibliography.
Literature review writing should be completed according to special requirements. All the information concerning this point may be easily found on the essaysReasy.org. Consult it in order to write a successful literature review.
If you want to get a literature review of a high quality, you should ask yourself the following questions:
1) Has the author of the book formulated the problem under consideration clearly?
2) Is the problem significant?
3) Could the problem have been discussed better from another perspective?
4) What is the author's orientation concerning this research?
5) What theoretical framework is used by the author?
6) How does this book relate to my thesis?
7) How does the author structure his arguments?
8) Is the analysis of the data accurate and relevant to the problem under consideration?
9) Has the author evaluated the sources that deal with the same topic?
10) Are the examples provided by the author one-sided?
Literature review writing should be taken seriously. It must be written according to all recommendations and prove that you are an intelligent person who knows how to summarize and evaluate information.